If you are a digitally savvy, community driven, and fashion-loving dame or gent we have an opportunity for you! We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to assist with our upcoming events on an ongoing basis. This is a volunteer role like the other fabulous people we work with. You will learn the ins and outs of fashion event marketing and PR, not to mention meet some great people too!
Working under our Marketing Director and along side our Blog Editor, Fashion Director and Production Director you will have the following tasks and duties:
- Schedule, monitor, and analyze our social media networks on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. You will get to know our audience and coordinate social posts leading up to and during events and in the off season.
- You will coordinate strategic marketing initiatives to engage our fashion community and bring new fans into the fold.
- Mirroring and complimenting our social plans you will construct beautiful and carefully crafted email newsletters.
- Working with our Creative Director and Marketing Director act as our Campaign Shoot Coordinator for our bi-annual photo shoots.
- You will ensure our website is aligned with current web design trends and meets the needs of all of our community partners and stakeholders.
- Contribute to our blog on an ongoing basis if there is a fit.
- Assist with event set-up, execution, and tear down.
- Other marketing tasks as necessary.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience or knowledge with all things digital at a sophisticated and high level, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, google analytics, and Squarespace.
- Has graphic designs skills and a strong eye for composition and branding.
- Some post-secondary education or a degree.
- A great attitude and willingness to learn!
We ask interested applicants to email their CV, including examples of design and written work to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, September 9th.