Present and sell your collection.
Designer & Boutique Applications for SFDF Runway, scheduled for Saturday, August 26th and 27th, are now open. The event will be held over two days at the Delta Bessborough Hotel in the Adam Ballroom complimented by a marketplace held in the convention space.
- Designers and boutiques have three options to participate in SFDF Runway: Show Only, Show and Sell, or Marketplace Only.
- Both accessory and clothing designers are encouraged to apply to show and/or sell.
- Designers & boutiques from throughout Saskatchewan and outside of the province are welcome to apply.
- All designers & boutiques will be included in our Media Kit sent to local, regional, and national contacts.
- A complete tech and dress rehearsal will be held on Friday, August 25th.
- Model fees of $25 per model per walk are paid for by designers. We will determine model availability from all agencies and freelancers and provide a short list of models (including photos) for designers to chose from for their show. Model selection information will be sent out approximately 4 weeks prior to the show.
- We ask that designers present a minimum of 10 looks.
- Application deadline: Thursday, June 15th